Leader: Dima S.
1. What do you know about such a study as Forbidden Archeology? All over the world, enigmatic artifacts have been found that do not fit the accepted geologic or historical timeline. Do they offer a radically different view of our world? What do you know about these archaeological discoveries that don't fit into the standard templates of what conventional science would have us accept? Is Forbidden Archeology a science or pseudoscience? Do you think that Forbidden Archeology challenges the scientific theories and is contradictive and really critical?
2. Do these facts contradict the dominant views of human origins and antiquity? What is your position? Can Forbidden Archeology change thoughts on human origins, identity, and destiny and take on one of the most fundamental components of the modern scientific world view? May it be the commonly accepted theory some day?
3. Have you ever read about people of the unusual demeanor /abnormal-sized ones: giants or dwarfs/? What factors can influence on human changes? Do you think that rapid changes in Earth climate coincide with a tripling in the size of the human brain and skull? How might the physiological features of human beings change in the future, especially as new, wearable technology (Google Glass, iWatch, discrete implants, embedded nano-chips, and communication lenses) changes the way we use our bodies? Could harmful UV radiation outside of the Earth’s protective ozone make any changes? Do you know the disruptive effects of other phenomena that affect human beings?
4. Is it possible in future to get the ability to control human biology and human evolution in much the same way we control electrons to power our world today? What is your attitude to genetic engineering? Unusually warm weather generates more aggression and conflict, and even more political change, researches show. How climate change can “make us hot under the collar”?
5. Would you like to be an archeological researcher or a paleoarchaeologist? Have you ever participated in archeological excavations? What are the results? Why did freelance researchers start their research findings only over the past two centuries?
6. Do you believe in life on other planets? Have you ever heard about modern investigations on it? What's it like to live in space? Why do people want society to build places in space to live?
Schedule: Thursday, 8 August – 5.30 pm
Saturday, 10 August – 10.30 am
http://www.facebook.com/woa.vin and http://www.facebook.com/groups/107061309346532/