* Harley Quin
* Parker Pyne
2. How many murders did Miss Marple solve?
4. Which Guinness world record does Christie hold?
- Oldest novelist to have had a book published
- Most murders in her novels
- World's bestselling novelist
- Novelist most frequently adapted for TV
5. Under what name did Christie write general fiction?
- Mary Wesley
- Mary Westmacott
- LC Fisher
- Georgina McCullagh
6. What happened to Christie in December 1926?
She met a suave moustachioed Belgian detective who inspired the character of Hercule Poirot
She disappeared for 11 days
She was acclaimed by the press for solving a real-life murder in her local village
She first set pen to paper
7. What was Christie's first novel?
The Mysterious Affair at Styles
Death on the Nile
Murder for Christmas
The Seven Dials Mystery
As a policewoman, giving her an insight into the way detectives work
As a nurse, giving her a working knowledge of poisons
As a sniper, teaching her about guns
As "a silly little man"
As "the embodiment of all my desires"
As "a fussy Belgian twerp"
10. Christie's play The Mousetra is the longest-running in history - how long has it been going for?