1. Do you like to travel? Where was the most interesting place you have ever visited?
2. Where would you like to travel to most of all? Where would you go if you had lots of money?
3. Which is better for you... to travel by camping in a tent, or to stay in a very nice 4-star hotel?
Interview Your Neighbor
- Have you ever taken a very long train ride? How long was it? Where did you go?
- Would you like to learn how to fly a plane? Would you be scared to be a pilot?
- Have you tried any extreme sports? Which extreme sport do you want to try?
- For you, which is the most comfortable type of transportation (bus, tram, trolley-bus, marshrutka) in our city?
- Mimic Game
- Games - Hot Potato
2. Ask young players to name some things that are hot. Hand someone the potato, encouraging him or her to pretend that it is HOT and to catch and throw it as quickly as they can.
3. Call, Go! and play some music on an instrument or recording device that can be paused easily. Game players begin to toss the potato around the circle, to the player next to them.
4. Stop the music! At this point, whichever player is holding the potato is "out." Throwing it after the music stops does not count.
5. Continue starting and stopping the music until all but two are "out." Last player to NOT be holding the potato when the music stops wins.
Read more: How to Play the Hot Potato Game | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2044152_play-hot-potato-game.html#ixzz1CsfuZPmW