Thursday, February 24, 2011
1. A Man is as Old as He Feels: At what age do you think a person becomes old? Do you consider yourself to be a young or old person? Is your age different from how old you feel yourself to be?
2. A Good Conscience is a Soft Pillow. How do you understand this proverb? Is it true for you? Do you ever have any problems that keep you from sleeping at night, or can you always sleep comfortably?
Discussion Topic: Privacy
1. Is privacy important to you? Are you a private person, or one who is very open with other people? What do you do to try to maintain privacy in your life?
2. What do you think about gossip in rumors? Do you take part in spending gossip or rumors? Have you ever heard a rumor about yourself that wasn’t true?
3. Do you think that you could lose some privacy because of new technology? Do you feel any loss of Privacy because of website such as Facebook or v Kontakti? What do you think about websites that sell your information to advertisers?
4. Have you ever had any problems at your work or school because of your personal life? How did this come about?
1. Can you imagine some situation when you would be willing to work for free? What kind of work would it be?
2. Would you like to be the director of a big business? Do you think that this kind of work suits you and your personality?
3. If you could start all over again, what would you change about your profession? What would you study at the university?
4. What was your dream as a child? Does it still remain in anyway?
5. What was the most unusual thing you have ever seen on a train, or a bus?
6. Do you think that you would like to be a stage actress or singer? Would you be nervous performing in front of so many people?
7. If you didn’t have to worry about money, how would you spend your days?
8. If you could learn any skill, what would it be?
9. If you had to be either three inches taller, or three inches shorter, which would you choose?
10. If you could be any superhero, which one would you like to be?
11. Would you rather be known as being good looking or a good person?
Posted by Window on America at 3:05 PM