• Much Ado About Nothing. How do you understand this proverb? What are some examples that you know of that represent this saying?
• Frailty, Thy Name is Woman. Here Shakespeare is using a stereotype that women have a weaker character than men? What do you think about this statement? What are the differences between the character of men and women?
Discussion Topic: Animal Rights
1. Do you believe that an animal can have any rights? What are they?
2. Sometimes animals are used in the testing of some products. This testing is sometimes unhealthy for them. Would you use a product if you know that animals had been tested on during production?
3. What is your opinion of Vegetarianism? Do people have the right to use animals for food? Should there be any standards about how animals are treated on farms?
4. How do you feel about using animals for fur coats or leather gloves or shoes? In your opinion, is there any difference between using fur and using leather?
5. What is your opinion of scientific testing on animals? Do you think its Ok to use animals for scientific research?
6. There is a problem in Ukraine about too many stray dogs. What do you think should be done about this problem?