1. How would you define a "scary moment"? What is the difference between a "scary moment" and a "fear"?
2. Describe a scary moment that has happened to you in the past. How did you handle this situation? If you were confronted with the same situation in the future, would you act differently? What was the scariest moment of your life?
3. What is one of your biggest fears? Are you afraid of something physical like heights or maybe some kind of animal? Are you afraid of something like public speaking or presentations? How have you conquered your biggest fears?
4. Why do people have fears? Are there advantages to having these fears? Are fears always grounded? Would you like to get rid of your fears or phobias?
5. When is it good to take risks? When is it a bad idea to be risky? Is there such a thing as being too risky?
6. What are you ready to do in a dangerous situation? Do you regret that you were ever involved in some dangerous activity that could harm your health?
7. Extreme sports are often seen as risky. Are you afraid of extreme sports or do you like to take risks by doing something like bungee jumping or skydiving?