Friday, April 20, 2012

April Skype Discussion will be...

If you are interested in 'Modern Movie', you can participate in this discussion with a journalist and producer in New York. April Skype Discussion will be American cinema, Oscar Film Festival and its results. Our guest is Andrea Chalupa with a presentation on April 26 at 5:30 pm (Kyiv time). Here is a short bio for Andrea Chalupa:http://www.andreachalupa.com/about/
Waiting for you with questions to our guest at our Information Center "Window on America" (Vinnytsia, Ukraine). You can find us in Skype (woavin) and connect this day to make this discussion more interesting and detailed!
My name is Andrea Chalupa, and I’m a journalist and producer in New York. My mother and father were born in displaced persons camps in 1945 Europe. The hellish machine of the Soviet Union that their parents escaped has been my major preoccupation for the last decade, leading me to discover a pricel...

No comments:

Post a Comment