- Could you expand a bit more on the concept of a creation library?
- Where do you think most libraries will fall on the ALA spectrum?
- How do you counter pricing issues, we know that apples attempt to price all e-books at $10 was thwarted by the US consumer groups?
- What about a piracy, how do you protect digital assets? We know, last year when students at the MIT tried to steal jester article in an attempt to share them free online, and how do you make sure protection does not stifle creativity.
- How do I read a Google e-book on my e-reader? (http://www.mainstreetbookcompany.com/gbook/help/other_ereader),
- I've heard that Facebook has become 'uncool' since too many people are on it now. Is there anything 'cool' out there we should be keeping our eyes on?
- What is your opinion on e-books in academic libraries?
- Any word on Pinterest and ways to use it? It seems to be catching up fast (http://blogoreader.org.ua/2012/03/11/popularity-of-pinterest/, http://pinterest.com/).