1. What is an invention? What are some of the best and most useful inventions you can think of? What famous inventors do you know?
2. Which inventions do you think changed people’s lives the most? Do you think technological advancements are the most important inventions nowadays or are there others that are even more essential?
3. Are inventions always good? Are there any that you consider bad or harmful? If so, which ones and why are they so? What is the worst invention you can think of?
4. If you could create your own invention, what would it be and why? Would your invention be designed specifically to help people or would it have some other main goal?
5. What is the difference between an invention and an innovation? What important innovations do you know? What innovations have become essential in our daily lives?
6. How do innovations constantly change our lives? Do you think these constant changes are beneficial for people or more likely designed to increase revenue (income) for certain companies and corporations?
Invention: The act of creating something for the first time.
Innovation: The process by which an idea or invention is translated into a good or service for which people will pay, or something that results from this process.
Saturday, 26 May at 10:30
Thursday, 31 May at 5:30