Activity 1. Read it carefully and think about it a second or two. Do you have the following situations in your life?
- Do you agree that globalization leads to poverty? There are some statements: in order to reduce poverty people in poor countries should have fewer children. What do you think about it?
- Do you think that globalization leads to disasters? (sunken vessels, earthquakes).
- How has globalization affected your country?
- How has globalization affected you personally?
- Do you think that globalization will affect you more or less in the future?
- In what ways do you think globalization will benefit the world in the future?
- Who do you think benefits most/least from globalization? Why?