- All Ukrainian school children learn about London and Great Britain. Would you like to visit this country and what would you like to see there?
- Imagine that the English Club has won an award and has a right to travel any English speaking country in the world for a week. Your task is to choose this country and to describe what we will see and do during this week.
- What was your favorite food when you were a child?
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
- What is your favorite form of exercise?
- What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
- What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
- What sound do you love?
- If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
- If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
- If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
- If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
- If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
- If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
- If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
- If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
- Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
- What would you name the autobiography of your life?
- What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
- Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
- What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to?
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
- What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
- What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
- When was the last time you had an amazing meal?
- What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?
- What do you miss most about being a kid?
- What is your first memory of being really excited?
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
- When was the last time you were nervous?
- What is something you learned in the last week?
- What story does your family always tell about you?