Facts about Halloween: What do you know?
Facts About Halloween: What do you know?
1. What is "change"? When is it important to make changes? How should you go about making changes in your life? Should they be minor at first, gradual, or drastic depending on the situation?
2. Have you made any recent major chnages? If you could change anything in your life, what would it be? What is something you would never change about yourself or your life?
3. Do you think that it's really possible to change? What is one thing that you tried to change but couldn't successfully complete? What is the most difficult change you have ever made? Is it possible to make always positive changes? Or do negative consequences sometimes result?
4. How can making changes affect your health, work, relationships, etc.?
5. What is routine? How do routines define and shape our daily lives? Do you think it is healthy to always follow the same routine?
6. Are routines important in keeping us focused? Does following a routine lead to success in work and your social life? Are routines boring?
7. What are the positives and negatives of constant change vs. following a strict routine? Are you more spontaneous and prone to change or are you more comfortable following a routine and avoiding big changes?
Saturday, 29 October, 2011 @ 10-30,
Thursday 3 November, 2011 @ 5-30.