1. Everybody makes mistakes. What do you think is the best thing to do to fix a mistake?
2. Do you think it is hard for teachers to say that they made a mistake? Did your teacher ever make a mistake during a lesson?
3. Do you think it's hard for you admit when you've made a mistake? Why is it difficult for people to say that they were wrong?
4. Do you think that women or men can more easily admit a mistake? Why?
5. People say that you learn from mistakes. Is this true in your life? Are you better because of mistakes from the past?
Our Schedule: Thursday, October 20 - 17:30 - Library
Saturday, October 22 - 10:30 - Library
Visit Our Group on www.Facebook.com - English Club in Vinnytsia
English Club Blog - www.woavinnitsa.blogspot.com